Multi size plastic cable marker tags
Cable Marker Tag
CMT-2 is made of the environment-friendly polyolefin by means of bombardment and cross-linked of high energy electron bunch, marker tags are non-adhesive that can be used to identify large cables and wires bundles, such as to identify EMU for High-speed, subways, submarine and aerospace, marker tags are attached on large cables and wire bundles with cable ties and keep permanent identification.
There are three options for materials:
Material 1) tag is military grade, operating temperature -55°C----135°C.
Material 2) tag is military grade, fluid resistant, operating temperature -55°C----135°C.
Material 3) tag is halogen free, operating temperature -40°C----125°C.
Marker tags are printed by computer-driven with heavy duty dot matrix, thermal transfer printers and laser graver printers and providing several advantages in terms of reduced errors, cycle time and cost.
1) Side entry marker tags to big size cables and wire bundles retrofit and repair capability, without broken power circuit and run down the machines
2) Easy installation, only standard cable tie-wraps are needed to install
3) Marker tags, no extra steps required
4) Highly flame –retardant, low smog density
5) Highly resistant to abrasion, mechanical abuses, fluids, lubricants and solvents.
6) Low vacuum out gassing for outer space applications,
7) Computer-printable, any characters and logo are easy to design
8) No melting at high temperature, no brittle in freezer.
Color： Yellow, White and Other colors
KeHong Enterprises Co.,Ltd
Mob: +8615918777767 (whatsApp)