Cable housing end cap, also called heat shrinkable cable end caps, made by cross-linked polyolefin material and hot melt adhesive double-layer. It has excellent waterproof property. It is mainly applied to the end protection of power cable and communication cable when cable is stored and transported.
How to install Heat shrink cable end caps?
1) Roughen the cable outer layer surface.
2) Put the cable cap on the cable
3) Heat the cap with a hot air gun or fire gun to shrink thoroughly
4) The end of the cable should be handled and tidy
5) It is necessary to pay attention to the heat shrinkable cable sealing cap not to slide.
The sealing cap used on communication cable can be added air valve for air pressure maintenance. When used, taking the open fire (liquefied gas roasting gun) to start heating and contracting from the closed end, until the ends are completely contracted and tightly covered, and hot melt adhesive spills.
Cable housing end cap Packing