We are known as the chief Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of the Heat shrink cable end cap, our Heat Shrinkable End Caps are ideal for sealing Cable Ends, Pipe, Conduits, etc. resistant to adverse environmental conditions, weathering and moisture. We offer Heat Shrinkable End Caps at most competitive prices.
Installation Procedure for Heat Shrink End Caps
1. Place the heat shrinkable end cap onto the cable end and mark the bonding area.
2. Position the cable vertically, pointing up as far as possible.
3. Use a hammer to make the sharp cable end to round or flat shape, as the sharp cable end may result to the end cap broken during heating of shrinkable end caps.
4. Clean the bonding area of the cable end with a clean, dry cloth, if the surface is greasy, Degrease it using a suitable solvent.
5. Roughen the bonding area of cable surface layer, to ensure the end cap shrink and seal on the cable tightly.
6. Flame the bonding area from the closed end of cap to the open end of caps.
7. Cover the cable end by shrinkable cable end caps, shirnking the end cap with a gas fire gun.
9. Start shrinking from the closed end of cap and move the flame around the circumference. Keep moving the fire gun.
10. When the top of the end cap is shrunk, pull the end cap manually over the cable end if required. Let the end cap top cool to grip the cable end firmly.
11. Continue shrinking the end cap circumferentially gradually towards the open end. Make sure that the end cap shrinks uniformly without any wrinkles or creases.
12. Continue heating the end cap more till the hot melt adhesive comes out of the open end of end cap. This is an indication that the bonding temperature of the hot melt adhesive is attained and the installation is complete.
13. Let the end cap cool down to the room temperature. Do not apply gas pressure or mechanical force in any form, before the end cap cools down.
14. If the end cap in fitted with the valve, tighten the nut of the valve if required.