Heat shrink cap for cable insulation, the end caps are used to protect the cable ends against moisture and dirt, especially when cables are stored outdoors. The caps are suitable for both plastic and belted paper insulated 1 kV cables as well as for telecommunication cables. They are UV resistant and halogen free with adhesive, standard color is black.
Heat shrink cap for cable insulation FEATURES:
1. Sealing, waterproofing, moisture proof
2. UV resistance and weather resistance are good.
3. Environmental protection standard: RoHS
4. Working temperature: -55 ~ 110 ℃
5. Shrinkage temperature: 80 ~ 120 ℃
6. Standard color: black.
Heat shrink cap for cable insulation Packing