Heat shrinkable busbar tubing
According to the information provided by manufacturers of busbar heat shrink tube, choose appropriate temperature and heating time, heating the tube by oven, pay attention that the copper in the oven should not be too tight, if too tight, the heat shrinkable sleeve may can’t shrinking well.
Oven heating method to the Heat shrinkable busbar tubing
1) Open the oven, and set the temperature to 60 DEG ~70 DEG C, preheating the copper bar for 5 minutes;
2) Remove the copper bar from the oven, take the proper length of heat shrink sleeve sheathed on the copper bar, should wear protective gloves when operating, so as not to be burnt by hot copper.
The after shrinking Heat shrinkable busbar tubing should meet the following requirements:
1) Smooth surface, no crack, no cold phenomenon.
2) The contraction/shrinking is uniform, the surface has no scorch marks, and there is no wrinkle at the bend.
3) After shrinking, the heat shrinkable tube should not appear discoloration, bubbles, bulging and other phenomena.
4) The shrinkable tube surface should be clean, no oil, scratching the edge should be smooth, and not hurt the bar.