High voltage heat shrink tubing
The 35Kv High voltage heat shrink tubing is heavy wall polyolefin tubes, there are several heating method to shrink this high voltage tubes to fit the copper bar.
Heat gun heating method
1) Turn on the heat gun, heat the copper bar first, heat the cu bar uniformly, make sure the copper temperature higher than the ambient temperature, the bar should keep to be about 60 degrees celsius;
2) Take proper length of the heat shrink busbar sleeve cover on the copper bar, it’s better wear protective gloves when operating, so as not to be hurt by hot copper.
3) Heating the shrinkable tubes by a heating gun, from one end to the other end, or heating uniformly from the middle to the ends, please not heating the tube from the ends to the middle, so as to avoid bubbles and bloating.
4) When heating the shrinkable tube in case of bending, first heating the inner bend, then heating the outer bend, to avoid wrinkling in the bending tube;
5) The heat gun should be moved evenly to make busbar tube be heated evenly, please not heat one place by too high temperature, which will causes the heat shrinkable tube to be burnt or colder.
After the heating, if the surface of the tube is found to have stains, it should be wiped clean by using a cloth (if necessary, dipped in a solvent that does not affect the insulating property of the tube).