High voltage shrink tubing
KeHong produce high voltage shrink tubing, for 35Kv copper bus bar, there are many points should take attention before and during the heating of shrink tubing.
High voltage shrink tubing installation steps:
1. Remove the burrs, sharp corners from the bus bar, in order to prevent heat shrinkable tube cracking during the process of heat shrinkable tube.
2. Before using heat shrinkable tube, the tube must be cleaned with fast drying cleaning agents, after cleaning the oil from bus bar connection part, then the heat shrinkable sleeves can be set on the busbar.
3. Bus bar heat shrinkable tube can be heated by a variety of methods, such as: constant temperature oven, gasoline burner and industrial hot air gun.
4. If Using a heat gun or liquefied gas gun to heat the tube, the heat must from one end to the other end uniformly, or heating from middle to both ends of the tubes uniformly, (not heat from both ends to the middle part of tube, it will result phenomenon of air bulging ).
5. Heating the busbar tubes by oven, the uniform heating and retracting temperature is between 100 and 130 C for 5~10 minutes. For larger busbars, the time is 20~30 minutes.
6. After tube shrinking, the tube surface should be smooth without burned, fade, bubbles and cracking phenomenon, bending part without wrinkle, heat shrink tube surface with no folds and no surface scratches.