PVDF shrink tubing
Shrink ratio 2:1
Kynar-175 has outstanding abrasion resistance, cut-through resistance, chemical and solvent resistance and high-temperature performance. It is especially suitable for applications requiring high-temperature performance. It is also used for insulation and strain relief of soldered joints, identification and inspection of covered components.
1. Tough, semi-rigid, thin-wall insulation.
2. High flame-resistance; high-temperature performance.
3. Outstanding chemical and solvent resistance.
4. Operating temperature range: -55℃~175℃
5. Minimum shrinking temperature: 155℃
6. Minimum full recovery temperature: 175℃
7. Conform to RoHS, UL 224, 150℃ 600V VW-1, AMS-DTL-23053/8
1.Exquisite workmanship, excellent quality, reasonable price
2.Efficient logistics system, guarantee the goods in the shortest possible time
3.Enough stock to fit your urgently need.
4.we have our own designing team,own mold workshop and injection & stamping workshop.
5.Free samples could be provided for reference.