Today, I would like to introduce one of the three major application areas of silicone tubes for medical use. In the electronic grade silicone tube, medical grade silicone tube and food grade silicone tube, the silicone tube used in the medical field is the most stringent one.
Silicone tube for medical field belongs to platinum sulfurized silicone tube. It is specially developed by senior R & D experts and professional technicians of our company. It adopts high-grade imported silica gel raw materials and two-component (A / b) addition curing agent for instant vulcanization and high room temperature curing agent as auxiliary role. During the production process, the vulcanization speed is fast. The produced silicone tube for medical field is completely non-toxic, tasteless and transparent High lightness.
In the medical field, silicone tubes are mostly used in medical equipment, which can be divided into three categories:
The first category refers to the medical devices that can ensure their safety and effectiveness through routine management;
The second category refers to the medical devices whose safety and effectiveness should be controlled, which are medium risk medical devices;
The third category refers to the medical devices that are implanted into the human body, used to support and maintain life, have potential risks to the human body and must be strictly controlled in terms of their safety and effectiveness, which are high-risk devices.
The third type of medical equipment is the most strictly managed one, which has a very high requirement for the silicone tube used in the medical field. The biocompatibility report of medical grade silicone tube is one of the indispensable certifications.
Properties of silicone tubes for medical use:
1. High transparency, high hygiene level, environmental protection, high efficiency and tasteless, high temperature and high pressure sterilization;
2. Medical silica gel tube has good physiological inertia, does not harm human tissues, does not cause foreign body reaction after entering human tissues, and does not cause inflammation to surrounding tissues;
3. High tensile strength, high tear resistance, low shrinkage and good resilience;
4. High and low temperature resistance, no deformation at high temperature, no decomposition of harmful substances, physiological inertia, strong biological aging resistance;
5. It has a high level of sanitation and environmental protection, and has passed food safety tests such as FDA of the United States and lfgb of Germany.
Use of medical silicone tube:
Mainly used in clinical medicine, medicine diversion, biopharmaceutical, medical research, small household appliances, medical analytical instruments, respirators, veterinary medicine and other fields!
Kehong Enterprises Co.,Ltd.
Mob: +8615918777767 (Wechat)