Polytetrafluoroethylene is used for anticorrosion, sealing and load-bearing. Today, the fourth type of insulation is introduced, which is also the most widely used type. PTFE is used for various rods, tubes, plates, films, tapes, ropes, packing and gaskets, and graphite, molybdenum disulfide, aluminum oxide, glass fiber and carbon fiber are used as fillers, To improve the mechanical properties of pure polytetrafluoroethylene. Can be roughly divided into the following categories: anti-corrosion class; sealing class; load-bearing class; insulation class; anti adhesion class; temperature resistance class; other medical class
1. Class C insulating materials for wires and cables;
2. Double water internal cooling steam turbine generator stator and rotor water diversion pipe and thermocouple sheath;
3. Microwave insulation materials for HF and UHF Communication equipment and radar;
4. Printed circuit substrate, motor and transformer (including gas transformer) insulation materials;
5. Insulation materials for air conditioners, electronic furnaces, heaters and SF6 circuit breakers
Kehong Enterprises Co.,Ltd.
Mob: +8615918777767 (Wechat)