In the straight pipeline welded junction, it is possible to use the heat shrinkable tape for anticorrosion, so what is used for anticorrosion in the elbow. At this time, it is not allowed to use the joint heat shrinkable belt, because the bend is covered with 500mm wide heat shrinkable belt, which is easy to fold and bell mouth. At this time, it is necessary to use heat shrinkable winding tape, which is also a kind of heat shrinkable tape. It is just cut into different widths according to different pipe diameters. The regular width is 5 / 10 / 15 / 20cm. Here is how to use it:
1. Use a grinder, wire brush or sand blasting and other tools to polish and clean the surface to be anticorrosive. If it is used for joint coating, sand the outer protective layer at both ends. ,
2. Preheat the surface of the steel pipe to about 90 ℃, and then heat the inner layer of one end of the heat shrinkable winding tape with low temperature until it melts completely, and then quickly stick it on the surface of the steel pipe.
3. The heat shrinkable winding tape shall be overlapped by no less than 50 mm, and the heat shrinkable winding tape shall be lined with hot melt adhesive while winding.
4. After the winding is completed, heat the heat shrinkable tape once with low temperature, press out the bubbles with hands (wear gloves) while heating, until the hot melt adhesive overflows at the edge and lap joint of the heat shrinkable tape.
5. The end of the heat shrinkable winding tape shall be pasted firmly, while heating, it shall be flattened by hand (wearing gloves). If it is used for joint coating, the lap joint of heat shrinkable winding tape and outer protective layer shall not be less than 80mm.
Generally, 50% lap joint is recommended in the construction of heat shrinkable winding tape. It is suggested that two people should work, one should bake and the other should take the heat shrinkable tape.