Silicone tubes are one of the three main applications in the medical field with silicone tubes. In the electronic grade silicone tube, medical grade silicone tube, food grade silicone tube, the medical field with silicone hose is the most stringent requirements of one.
medical field with silicone tube belongs to Platinum vulcanized Silicone tube, the use of high-grade imported silicone raw materials and double-part (A/b) plus molding Vulcanizer instantaneous vulcanization molding, high room temperature vulcanizer as an auxiliary role, production process vulcanization speed, production of medical field with silicone tube completely non-toxic tasteless, high transparency.
In the medical field, more silicone tubes are used in medical equipment, medical equipment can be divided into three categories: the first category refers to the general management of medical devices sufficient to ensure its safety and effectiveness; The second category refers to medical devices whose safety and effectiveness should be controlled as moderate risk medical equipment; The third category refers to the implantation of the human body; used to support and life-sustaining; medical devices that are potentially dangerous to the human body and must be strictly controlled for their safety and effectiveness are high-risk devices.
The most stringent management in medical equipment is the third type of medical equipment, the medical field with silicone tubes have a very high demand, medical grade silicone tube biocompatibility report is one of the indispensable certification.
Performance of silicone tubes in the medical field:
1. High transparency, high health grade, environmental protection, high efficiency and tasteless, high temperature disinfection and autoclave sterilization;
2. Medical Silicone tube has good physiological inertia, no harm to human tissues, value into human tissues will not cause foreign body reaction, the surrounding tissue does not occur inflammation;
3. High tensile strength, high tear resistance, low shrinkage, good resilience;
4. Strong resistance to high and low temperature, not deformation at higher strength temperature, also will not produce decomposition of harmful substances, physiological inertia, resistance to biological aging performance;
5. High level of health and environmental protection, through the United States FDA and Germany LFGB and other food-grade safety testing.
Medical Silicone Tube Use:
Mainly used in clinical medicine, pharmaceutical diversion, biopharmaceutical, medical research, small household appliances, medical analytical instruments, ventilators, veterinary drugs and other fields!
For more information, please contact to