Today, we will introduce the surface coating treatment and processing of tetrafluoroethylene high performance coatings
Tetrafluoroethylene spray high performance special coating is a fluorine coating with polytetrafluoroethylene as the matrix resin. Tetrafluoroethylene coating is an all-in-one high-performance coating. It combines heat resistance, chemical inertia, excellent insulation stability and low friction. It has comprehensive advantages that other coatings can't match. Its application flexibility makes it can be used in almost all shapes and sizes of products.
PTFE spraying can be divided into PTFE, FEP, PFA and ETFE
·PTFE: PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) non stick coating can be used continuously at 260 ℃, with low friction coefficient, good wear resistance and excellent chemical stability at 290-300 ℃.
·FEP: FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer) non stick coating melts and flows to form a non porous film during baking. It has excellent chemical stability and excellent non stick properties. The high service temperature is 200 ℃.
·PFA: PFA (perfluoroalkylated) non stick coating, like FEP, melts and flows to form a porous film during baking. The advantage of PFA is that it has a higher continuous service temperature of 260 ℃, and stronger rigidity and toughness. It is especially suitable for the application fields of anti sticking and chemical resistance under high temperature conditions.
·ETFE: ETFE is a copolymer of ethylene and tetrafluoroethylene. The resin is a tough fluoropolymer, which can form a highly durable coating with excellent chemical resistance and can work continuously at 150 ℃.
It has the following characteristics after PTFE coating:
1. Stickiness: almost all substances do not adhere to the PTFE film. The thin film also shows poor adhesion.
2. Heat resistance: PTFE coating has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature to 300 ℃ for a short time, and can be used continuously between 240 ℃ and 260 ℃. It has remarkable thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
3. Sliding property: PTFE coating has low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes with load sliding, but the value is only between 0.05 and 0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: the surface of Teflon coating is free from water and oil, and it is not easy to be stained with solution during production and operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can continue to work after simple wiping. It has the advantages of short downtime, saving man hour and improving work efficiency.
5. Wear resistance: excellent wear resistance under high load. Under certain load, it has the advantages of wear resistance and non adhesion.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is hardly eroded by drugs and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.
Kehong Enterprises Co.,Ltd.
Mob: +8615918777767 (Wechat)