New energy vehicle is the trend of development in the new century, March 7, 2017, at the opening ceremony of the five sessions of the 12 National People's Congress, Premier Li Keqiang pointed out in the report on the work of the Government to emphasize the encouragement of the use of clean energy vehicles. According to the China Automobile Industry Association Statistics, it is estimated that new energy vehicles can sell up to 25 million vehicles by 2030. Bold forecast, in 2050, the first-tier city around the city will no longer have traditional fuel cars, replaced by a clean energy, zero emissions of new energy electric vehicles.
What insulating protective sleeves are mainly used in new energy vehicles?
1. The first is fiberglass tube, has high temperature resistant fiberglass tube (also known as fixed pipe), silicone glass fiber tube, silicone rubber glass fiber casing;
2. The second is silicone hose and silicone heat shrinkable tube;
3. With glue heat shrinkable tube, that is, double-walled tube, mainly used in automobile oil transmission system pipeline, braking system pipeline, wire harness package;
4. Corrugated pipe: PA6 nylon corrugated pipe, PE polyethylene bellows, pp polypropylene corrugated pipe;
5. Thermal shrinkage identification tube, cable identification card, used for automotive wiring beam marking;
6. Special heat shrinkable pipe, such as high temperature iron Teflon tube and so on.
For more information, please contact to